Jette un coup d'oeil!

Monday, June 14, 2010

A new hobby...


My old digital camera expired (due to too much water and humidity) so I've decided to invest in a DSLR camera and to start a new hobby. The raison d'ĂȘtre of my blog is to document and to share photos that I've taken and note any techniques or skills I've acquired.

The pictures below of Coal Harbour and Chinatown are from my first day out with my new toy!
Posted by Jan at 9:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • May 2012 (2)
  • April 2012 (1)
  • March 2012 (2)
  • February 2012 (1)
  • November 2011 (1)
  • October 2011 (1)
  • August 2011 (3)
  • July 2011 (2)
  • May 2011 (1)
  • April 2011 (4)
  • March 2011 (4)
  • February 2011 (4)
  • January 2011 (1)
  • December 2010 (6)
  • October 2010 (5)
  • September 2010 (1)
  • August 2010 (5)
  • July 2010 (9)
  • June 2010 (12)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.